• J. Skinner Caramel Nut Delight Danish • Pretzel squares • Chocolate chips • White chocolate chips (for drizzle if desired) • Parchment paper
• Cut your danish into squares and sandwich them between two square pretzels • In a microwave (or double boiler), melt chocolate chips • Once chocolate has reached desired consistency, take your pretzel/danish sandwiches and dip half in the melted chocolate • Place on parchment paper until cooled • Once the chocolate has hardened on the parchment paper, put white chocolate chips in the microwave and melt to desired consistency. • Dip a fork in the melted white chocolate and drizzle your sandwich bites • Let cool and enjoy
J. Skinner Harvest Apple Parfait
• J. Skinner Harvest Apple Danish cut into 1” cubes
• Whipped cream
• Caramel Sauce
• Walnut halves
• Layer parfait glasses with whipped cream then danish, repeating until glass is full.
• Top with walnut halves and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Fruit & Chocolate Topped Heavenly Cheese Danish
Simply top a slice of Heavenly Cheese Danish with sliced strawberries and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Raspberry & Cream Danish Cups
• 1 14oz Remarkable Raspberry Danish
• 1 pint fresh raspberries
• ½ container frozen dessert topping
• ¼ cup powdered sugar
• Cut danish into 8 - 2” circles
• Mix raspberries & dessert topping
• Cut danish circles in half horizontally and place large dollop of raspberry cream mixture.
• Replace top half of danish and sprinkle with powdered sugar
Cinco de Mayo Danish Trifle
- J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish
-Dulce De Leche Sauce
-Cut any variety of j. skinner danish into cubes (this recipe uses our Heavenly Cheese Danish) -Assemble layers of danish cubes and dulce de leche sauce - as many as your vessel can handle -Once you've completed all your layers, top with freshly whipped cream -Garnish with a churro
Berry Festive Heavenly Cheese
A slice of our Heavenly Cheese danish drizzled with a homemade blueberry sauce & garnished with fresh blueberries.
Lemon Danish Dessert Cups
• ½ J. Skinner Luscious Lemon Danish • 4 graham cracker sheets • 2 Tbsp. melted butter • ½ container frozen whipped topping • Fresh lemon garnish
• Crumble graham cracker sheets and add melted butter - mix till crumbly • Cut Luscious Lemon danish into 1" squares • In your glass, layer graham cracker crumb mixture, cubes of lemon Danish, and whipped topping in glass • Top with lemon slice - refrigerate until serving
A simple danish trifle using our Heavenly Cheese Danish, fresh fruit, and a dollop of fresh whipped cream on top.
Harvest Apple Caramel Bites
Simply cut out circles of J. Skinner Harvest Apple Danish using a small biscuit cutter, then drizzle with a warm caramel sauce. We highly recommend at least two danishes if you're going to make this - they tend to disappear fast!
J. Skinner Pumpkin Spice Parfait
1. J. Skinner Autumn Pumpkin Spice Danish 2. You favorite brand of Ginger Snap Cookies 3. Freshly Whipped Cream (or Cool Whip (or a variation) if you're in a hurry) 4. Mason Jars (or whatever glass receptacles on hand)
1. Using a cookie cutter that's approximately the same diameter as your mason jars, cut out pieces of J. Skinner's Autumn Pumpkin Spice Danish 2. Crush the Ginger Snap Cookies creating cookie crumbs 3. Start with a layer of cookie crumbs on the bottom 4. Top the cookie crumbs with whipped cream 5. Place your circular cut of danish on top of the whipped cream 6. Repeat steps 3 through 5 until your jar is filled to the brim 7. If you're feeling feisty, add another layer of whipped cream on top to top it all off
Danish & Pudding Sweet Cups
• ½ J. Skinner heavenly cheese Danish, cut into small pieces • 3 tablespoons melted butter
• About 1 cup prepared pudding (your favorite flavor - we used Vanilla) or sweet whipped cream
Topping • Assorted seasonal fruit & berry mix
• Preheat oven 350*
• In a large bowl, crumble the apple Danish pieces and mix with the melted butter. Set aside.
• Spray a 12-count mini muffin paper with non-stick spray. Place about 1 tablespoon of Danish mixture in each, pressing down lightly to form a cup.
• Bake for 20-25 minutes
• Let cool
• Fill each muffin with about a tablespoon of pudding or whipped cream and top with seasonal berries
J. Skinner's Chocolate Enrobed Danish Bites
-One J. Skinner Danish (whichever variety you're feeling that day) -1/2 container ready-made vanilla frosting -16 oz melting chocolate -Chopped Nuts (optional, any type)
-Take any variety of J. Skinner danish and crumble in a bowl. -Mix in vanilla icing and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes - With about 15 minutes left, begin melting chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat. -Once they're reasonably firm, roll into 2” balls -When finished, dip them into melted chocolate and place on wax paper -Add chopped nuts while chocolate is still wet. Allow to rest until chocolate is dry
Cinnamon Craver's Bites
What you'll need (quantities will depend on how many guests you're planning to serve):
-Using a small, circular cookie cutter, cut out pieces of J. Skinner's Cinnamon Craver's Roll and place one to a spoon -Add a dollop of whipped cream on top of each piece -Garnish with a red raspberry and lemon zest -Observe the sheer delight of your guests
Very Berry Crunch Ice Cream Topping
-J. Skinner Very Berry Crunch Danish
-Vanilla Ice Cream
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F) -Break down any danish you might have left into small crumbles -Spread the crumbles out on a cookie sheet -Place in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown -Get a scoop of your favorite ice cream, garnish with seasonal berries, then sprinkle the ice cream with the crumbles
Heavenly Cheese & Chocolate Sauce
A little chocolate goes a long way when you drizzle some atop our Heavenly Cheese Danish.
J. Skinner's Harvest Apple Caramel Nut Sticks
- 1 J. Skinner Harvest Apple Danish - 1 Package of individually wrapped caramels - 1 Package of crushed walnuts (or your favorite nut - peanuts would be awesome too!) - Cake-pop sticks (quantity depends on how many you're making) - Small biscuit cutter
- Using the small biscuit cutter, cut out desired number of Harvest Apple Bites (make sure you get some delicious apple filling in every bite) - Insert a cake pop stick into each - Pop them in the freezer for 30 minutes - In the meantime, melt caramels in a microwave safe bowl - Pull bites out of the freezer, and dip each one in the melted caramel - Before the caramel dries, dip each one into the crushed walnuts - Set aside, allowing the caramel to become firm
On a side note, we recommend serving these within 30 minutes of finishing them so the dough doesn't dry.
-Grab your favorite j. Skinner strip danish and a cookie cutter that's about the same size as your cupcake wrappers
-Stamp out as many as you can and place them in the cupcake wrappers.
-Top each with freshly whipped cream and a berry of your choice.
J. Skinner Cranberry Crumble
What you'll need:
- 1 J. Skinner Merry Cranberry Danish - 1 cup flour - 2 tsp cinnamon - 1 cup chopped wlanuts - 1 stick unsalted butter (chilled & diced) - 1 cup oats - Pinch of salt
How it's done:
-Cut danish into 2’ cubes and place in a 13 x 9 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. -Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork until crumbly. -Top danish with mixture and bake for 35 minutes in a preheated 350* oven.
Heavenly Cheese Danish enrobed in an indulgent chocolate sauce.
J. Skinner's Danish Ice Cream Cake
1 – 14 oz J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish – broken into very small pieces 1 pint chocolate ice cream, partially thawed 1 pint vanilla ice cream, partially thawed 1 pint strawberry ice cream, partially thawed 1 8 oz package Health English Toffee Bits 1 – 8 oz container Frozen whipped topping - thawed
1. In a springform pan, press down 1/2 of the danish pieces to form a firm crust, layer with chocolate ice cream spreading evenly across pan. 2. Freeze for 1 hour. 3. Top with remaining danish pieces, pressing down firmly and then top with strawberry ice cream, then top with Heath bar brickle. Freeze for 1 hour 4. Top with vanilla ice cream Freeze for 1 hour 5. Top with whipped topping 6. Freeze overnight 7. Drizzle with chocolate sauce just before serving.
Caramel Nut with Whipped Cream
A dollop of whipped cream is the perfect topping for our Caramel Nut Delight Danish
J. Skinner's Heavenly Cheese Turtle Trifle
- 1 J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish - 1 Package of Whole Pecan Halves - Chocolate Sauce - Caramel Sauce
- Cut desired amount of Heavenly Cheese Danish into 1" Cubes - Assemble pieces in a trifle glass (or whatever you have on hand) - Drizzle with Chocolate and Caramel Sauce to your heart's content -Garnish with Pecans
- 1 J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish - 1 Cup of Blueberries - 1 Cup of Strawberries - Fresh whipped cream
- Cut Heavenly Cheese Danish into 1 " cubes - Slice Strawberries - In a parfait glass, combine layers of all of your ingredients - try to keep the berries with the whipped cream.
Danish Your Wait
Create a toppings bar for your next get together and top your J. Skinner Danish to create a flavor uniquely your own.
Blueberry Cheese Danish Tart
- 1 J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish - 4 tablespoons butter - 8 oz cream cheese - 1/2 cup sugar - 8 oz frozen whipped topping - 1 lb strawberries, sliced
-Crumble danish is a mixing bowl and mix with melted butter. -Press mixture in a 9 X 13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. -Bake at 350* for 15 minutes. -Whip 8 oz of cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Fold in whipped topping. -Spread mixture on danish crust, then cover with blueberries. -Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-6 hours. -Dust with confectioners’ sugar if desired.
Mix & Match Danish
Mix and match J. Skinner danishes to make out of this world flavor combinations! The possibilities are endless!
During our very (and we mean very) extensive flavor combination trials, we came up with some awesome flavor combinations. Here's a few of our top flavor fusions:
- Grab your finest plate and drizzle a swirl design using chocolate sauce - Using a cookie cutter, punch out a section of your Heavenly Cheese Danish - Place danish wheel on top of your chocolate design - Dollop some freshly whipped cream atop and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Really Raspberry Trifle
- J. Skinner Really Raspberry Danish (cut into 1" cubes) - Freshly whipped cream - Fresh raspberries - Granola
- Create alternating layers of raspberries, Really Raspberry danish cubes, whipped cream, and granola. - Repeat process until you've filled your vessel of choice.
Caramel & Gingersnap Danish
- Start out with a slice of J. Skinner's Heavenly Cheese Danish. - Add a healthy dollop of freshly whipped cream. - Drizzle with caramel sauce - Sprinkle with crumbled ginger snap cookie.
J. Skinner Danish Christmas Trees
- 1 J. Skinner Danish (we used Heavenly Cheese, but they're all great) - Melted Chocolate - Candy cane - Green gel icing & various toppings (for trimming)
- Cut J. Skinner Danish into triangles - Cover in melted chocolate - Allow chocolate to rest becoming nearly solid, then trim your tree by adding gel icing and toppings - Place a small piece of candy cane at the bottom for your tree for a trunk
Simply cut a slice of J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish, add some chocolate sauce, crushed candy candy, and peppermint ice cream.
J. Skinner Toppings Bar
Simply grab your favorite J. Skinner danish and toppings and go to town! Better yet, make a toppings bar for your next shindig and let the guests build their ultimate bite. The possibilities are endless!
Heart Shaped Danish
All you need is your favorite J. Skinner danish, a heart shaped cookie cutter, some chocolate sauce, and an eye for presentation.
Using a wooden skewer, thread alternating pieces of J. Skinner's Sensational Strawberry Cheese Danish, marshmallows, strawberries and chocolate covered marshmallows – drizzle everything with chocolate sauce
J. Skinner's Rasberry Danish Fudge
What You'll Need:
- 11.5 oz 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips - 4 tablespoons butter - 14 oz condensed milk - 1/4 tsp salt - 1/2 J. Skinner Really Raspberry Danish cut into 1” cubes - 1/2 package - 11.5 oz milk chocolate baking chips - 1/2 package - 11.5 oz white chocolate baking chips - 1 dash of Love
How It's Done:
1. Melt dark chocolate chips and butter in saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth - remove from heat and stir in condensed milk and salt until combined 2. Pour into a large mixing bowl and let sit for 10 minutes then add baking chips (reserving 1Ž4 cup each of the chips to sprinkle on top) 3. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray. 4. Place the danish squares into the baking dish 5. Pour chocolate mixture on top and gently fold into the danish squares – spread evenly in the pan and sprinkle with remaining chips 6. Cover with plastic wrap 7. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours – cut into small squares and enjoy.
Star Spangled Danish Dessert
• 16 oz. cream cheese, softened • 1 c. powdered sugar • 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract • 16 oz. Cool Whip • 1 pint strawberries, sliced • 1 pint blueberries • 14 oz. J. Skinner Sensational Strawberry Cheese danish cut into 1” cubes (reserving 1 cup for topping)
• In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in Cool Whip until fully combined.
• Fold in strawberries, blueberries, raspberries & danish cubes.. Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle top with remaining danish and extra berries.
Danish Stuffed Roasted Marshmallows
• J. Skinner Caramel Nut Delight Danish • Jumbo sized marshmallow • Source of 🔥
• Using your fingers, excavate a marshmallow creating a marshmallow cup • Cut 1" cube of Caramel Nut Delight danish and place in the marshmallow cup • Carefully toast the marshmallow filled cup
Banana Strawberry Roll Pudding Pops
• 1 box instant chocolate pudding • 1 1/3 c. cold milk • 1 can sweetened condensed milk • 3 large bananas, thinly sliced • 2 cups J. Skinner Strawberry Fields Rolls cubed • 10 standard Dixie cups • 10 popsicle sticks
• In a large bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix, milk and sweetened condensed milk and whisk until smooth. Stir occasionally until the pudding has thickened, about 5 minutes. • Place a banana slice into the bottom of each Dixie cup. Top with a big spoonful of pudding mixture. Place a couple more banana slices on top then layer with strawberry roll cubes on top. Top with more pudding to fill the cup completely. • Freeze until solid, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
Rocky Road Danish Bites
• 1-14 oz Heavenly Cheese Danish • 12 oz dark chocolate, melted • 6 oz white chocolate, melted • ¼ cup chopped pecans • ½ cup mini marshmallows
• Cut danish into 8 - 2” circles & freeze for 2 hours • Dip each danish round into melted dark chocolate • Let chocolate set (refrigerate for about 1 hour) • Drizzle with melted white chocolate and sprinkle with pecan pieces and mini marshmallows
Wildly Pecan Ice Cream
• •1 gallon vanilla ice cream • ½ J. Skinner Wildly Pecan Danish torn into bite sized pieces
• Allow ice cream to thaw approximately 45 minutes to an hour until it reaches a consistency where you can fold danish in. • In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight
Orange Dreamsicle Danish Bites
• 1 – 14 oz J. Skinner Heaven cheese danish • 1 qt. orange creamsicle ice cream • 1 container vanilla frosting • 8 paper muffin cups
• Cut danish into 8 – 2” circles. • Place in muffin cups • Scoop a few tablespoons of orange ice cream onto each danish – freeze until firm – about 1.5 hours • Remove from freezer & pipe vanilla frosting onto danish. • Garnish each with orange slice