-Cut any variety of j. skinner danish into cubes (this recipe uses our Heavenly Cheese Danish) -Assemble layers of danish cubes and dulce de leche sauce - as many as your vessel can handle -Once you've completed all your layers, top with freshly whipped cream -Garnish with a churro
Berry Festive Heavenly Cheese
A slice of our Heavenly Cheese danish drizzled with a homemade blueberry sauce & garnished with fresh blueberries.
A simple danish trifle using our Heavenly Cheese Danish, fresh fruit, and a dollop of fresh whipped cream on top.
Harvest Apple Caramel Bites
Simply cut out circles of J. Skinner Harvest Apple Danish using a small biscuit cutter, then drizzle with a warm caramel sauce. We highly recommend at least two danishes if you're going to make this - they tend to disappear fast!
J. Skinner Pumpkin Spice Parfait
1. J. Skinner Autumn Pumpkin Spice Danish 2. You favorite brand of Ginger Snap Cookies 3. Freshly Whipped Cream (or Cool Whip (or a variation) if you're in a hurry) 4. Mason Jars (or whatever glass receptacles on hand)
1. Using a cookie cutter that's approximately the same diameter as your mason jars, cut out pieces of J. Skinner's Autumn Pumpkin Spice Danish 2. Crush the Ginger Snap Cookies creating cookie crumbs 3. Start with a layer of cookie crumbs on the bottom 4. Top the cookie crumbs with whipped cream 5. Place your circular cut of danish on top of the whipped cream 6. Repeat steps 3 through 5 until your jar is filled to the brim 7. If you're feeling feisty, add another layer of whipped cream on top to top it all off
J. Skinner's Chocolate Enrobed Danish Bites
-One J. Skinner Danish (whichever variety you're feeling that day) -1/2 container ready-made vanilla frosting -16 oz melting chocolate -Chopped Nuts (optional, any type)
-Take any variety of J. Skinner danish and crumble in a bowl. -Mix in vanilla icing and refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes - With about 15 minutes left, begin melting chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat. -Once they're reasonably firm, roll into 2” balls -When finished, dip them into melted chocolate and place on wax paper -Add chopped nuts while chocolate is still wet. Allow to rest until chocolate is dry
Cinnamon Craver's Bites
What you'll need (quantities will depend on how many guests you're planning to serve):
-Using a small, circular cookie cutter, cut out pieces of J. Skinner's Cinnamon Craver's Roll and place one to a spoon -Add a dollop of whipped cream on top of each piece -Garnish with a red raspberry and lemon zest -Observe the sheer delight of your guests
Very Berry Crunch Ice Cream Topping
-J. Skinner Very Berry Crunch Danish
-Vanilla Ice Cream
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F) -Break down any danish you might have left into small crumbles -Spread the crumbles out on a cookie sheet -Place in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown -Get a scoop of your favorite ice cream, garnish with seasonal berries, then sprinkle the ice cream with the crumbles
Heavenly Cheese & Chocolate Sauce
A little chocolate goes a long way when you drizzle some atop our Heavenly Cheese Danish.
J. Skinner's Harvest Apple Caramel Nut Sticks
- 1 J. Skinner Harvest Apple Danish - 1 Package of individually wrapped caramels - 1 Package of crushed walnuts (or your favorite nut - peanuts would be awesome too!) - Cake-pop sticks (quantity depends on how many you're making) - Small biscuit cutter
- Using the small biscuit cutter, cut out desired number of Harvest Apple Bites (make sure you get some delicious apple filling in every bite) - Insert a cake pop stick into each - Pop them in the freezer for 30 minutes - In the meantime, melt caramels in a microwave safe bowl - Pull bites out of the freezer, and dip each one in the melted caramel - Before the caramel dries, dip each one into the crushed walnuts - Set aside, allowing the caramel to become firm
On a side note, we recommend serving these within 30 minutes of finishing them so the dough doesn't dry.
-Grab your favorite j. Skinner strip danish and a cookie cutter that's about the same size as your cupcake wrappers
-Stamp out as many as you can and place them in the cupcake wrappers.
-Top each with freshly whipped cream and a berry of your choice.
J. Skinner Cranberry Crumble
What you'll need:
- 1 J. Skinner Merry Cranberry Danish - 1 cup flour - 2 tsp cinnamon - 1 cup chopped wlanuts - 1 stick unsalted butter (chilled & diced) - 1 cup oats - Pinch of salt
How it's done:
-Cut danish into 2’ cubes and place in a 13 x 9 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. -Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork until crumbly. -Top danish with mixture and bake for 35 minutes in a preheated 350* oven.
Heavenly Cheese Danish enrobed in an indulgent chocolate sauce.
J. Skinner's Danish Ice Cream Cake
1 – 14 oz J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish – broken into very small pieces 1 pint chocolate ice cream, partially thawed 1 pint vanilla ice cream, partially thawed 1 pint strawberry ice cream, partially thawed 1 8 oz package Health English Toffee Bits 1 – 8 oz container Frozen whipped topping - thawed
1. In a springform pan, press down 1/2 of the danish pieces to form a firm crust, layer with chocolate ice cream spreading evenly across pan. 2. Freeze for 1 hour. 3. Top with remaining danish pieces, pressing down firmly and then top with strawberry ice cream, then top with Heath bar brickle. Freeze for 1 hour 4. Top with vanilla ice cream Freeze for 1 hour 5. Top with whipped topping 6. Freeze overnight 7. Drizzle with chocolate sauce just before serving.
Caramel Nut with Whipped Cream
A dollop of whipped cream is the perfect topping for our Caramel Nut Delight Danish
J. Skinner's Heavenly Cheese Turtle Trifle
- 1 J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish - 1 Package of Whole Pecan Halves - Chocolate Sauce - Caramel Sauce
- Cut desired amount of Heavenly Cheese Danish into 1" Cubes - Assemble pieces in a trifle glass (or whatever you have on hand) - Drizzle with Chocolate and Caramel Sauce to your heart's content -Garnish with Pecans
- 1 J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish - 1 Cup of Blueberries - 1 Cup of Strawberries - Fresh whipped cream
- Cut Heavenly Cheese Danish into 1 " cubes - Slice Strawberries - In a parfait glass, combine layers of all of your ingredients - try to keep the berries with the whipped cream.
Danish Your Wait
Create a toppings bar for your next get together and top your J. Skinner Danish to create a flavor uniquely your own.
Blueberry Cheese Danish Tart
- 1 J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish - 4 tablespoons butter - 8 oz cream cheese - 1/2 cup sugar - 8 oz frozen whipped topping - 1 lb strawberries, sliced
-Crumble danish is a mixing bowl and mix with melted butter. -Press mixture in a 9 X 13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. -Bake at 350* for 15 minutes. -Whip 8 oz of cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Fold in whipped topping. -Spread mixture on danish crust, then cover with blueberries. -Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-6 hours. -Dust with confectioners’ sugar if desired.
Mix & Match Danish
Mix and match J. Skinner danishes to make out of this world flavor combinations! The possibilities are endless!
During our very (and we mean very) extensive flavor combination trials, we came up with some awesome flavor combinations. Here's a few of our top flavor fusions:
- Grab your finest plate and drizzle a swirl design using chocolate sauce - Using a cookie cutter, punch out a section of your Heavenly Cheese Danish - Place danish wheel on top of your chocolate design - Dollop some freshly whipped cream atop and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Really Raspberry Trifle
- J. Skinner Really Raspberry Danish (cut into 1" cubes) - Freshly whipped cream - Fresh raspberries - Granola
- Create alternating layers of raspberries, Really Raspberry danish cubes, whipped cream, and granola. - Repeat process until you've filled your vessel of choice.
Caramel & Gingersnap Danish
- Start out with a slice of J. Skinner's Heavenly Cheese Danish. - Add a healthy dollop of freshly whipped cream. - Drizzle with caramel sauce - Sprinkle with crumbled ginger snap cookie.
J. Skinner Danish Christmas Trees
- 1 J. Skinner Danish (we used Heavenly Cheese, but they're all great) - Melted Chocolate - Candy cane - Green gel icing & various toppings (for trimming)
- Cut J. Skinner Danish into triangles - Cover in melted chocolate - Allow chocolate to rest becoming nearly solid, then trim your tree by adding gel icing and toppings - Place a small piece of candy cane at the bottom for your tree for a trunk
Simply cut a slice of J. Skinner Heavenly Cheese Danish, add some chocolate sauce, crushed candy candy, and peppermint ice cream.
J. Skinner Toppings Bar
Simply grab your favorite J. Skinner danish and toppings and go to town! Better yet, make a toppings bar for your next shindig and let the guests build their ultimate bite. The possibilities are endless!
Heart Shaped Danish
All you need is your favorite J. Skinner danish, a heart shaped cookie cutter, some chocolate sauce, and an eye for presentation.
Using a wooden skewer, thread alternating pieces of J. Skinner's Sensational Strawberry Cheese Danish, marshmallows, strawberries and chocolate covered marshmallows – drizzle everything with chocolate sauce
J. Skinner's Rasberry Danish Fudge
What You'll Need:
- 11.5 oz 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips - 4 tablespoons butter - 14 oz condensed milk - 1/4 tsp salt - 1/2 J. Skinner Really Raspberry Danish cut into 1” cubes - 1/2 package - 11.5 oz milk chocolate baking chips - 1/2 package - 11.5 oz white chocolate baking chips - 1 dash of Love
How It's Done:
1. Melt dark chocolate chips and butter in saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth - remove from heat and stir in condensed milk and salt until combined 2. Pour into a large mixing bowl and let sit for 10 minutes then add baking chips (reserving 1Ž4 cup each of the chips to sprinkle on top) 3. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray. 4. Place the danish squares into the baking dish 5. Pour chocolate mixture on top and gently fold into the danish squares – spread evenly in the pan and sprinkle with remaining chips 6. Cover with plastic wrap 7. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours – cut into small squares and enjoy.