All of our products are fully baked and can be enjoyed right away, but if you prefer to serve our products after heating, please use the instructions below.
NOTE: Please use caution when handling heated products, as they will be hot.
- Cut desired serving and place on microwaveable safe plate
- Heat on high 8-10 seconds.
- Remove danish from aluminum tray before microwaving
- Place in microwave and heat on high for 30-40 seconds.
- Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Remove danish from plastic packaging, keeping the danish in the bakeable tray.
- Place on an oven safe sheet pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven.
- Let stand 1-2 minutes, then serve.
Be careful, product will be hot!